Thread: ReadablePDF
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 04:40 AM   #11
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by x9kf2r View Post
Do you mean to run the script through the image extraction step where it asks to verify the ScanTailor file, then to edit that file before continuing the script? When I've tried that, the script seems to ignore any changes. I must be missing something.
You need to tell ScanTailor to generate new output images by pressing the play button next to output.

Alternatively I suppose you could insert something like this after the question, which should have the same results (untested). However, given that you can perform a quick visual inspection of the results in ScanTailor I don't think there'd be any advantage to doing so.
Code:
scantailor-cli ${TMP_DIR}/${BASENAME_SAFE}.ScanTailor ${TMP_DIR}
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote