View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 04:29 AM   #9
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
I tried sideloading the audible app from Google Play store on my Fire tablet but not surprisingly it was unable to install. However, on my Galaxy Note 8 tablet I was able to log out of the audible app (linked to my current amazon account) and then access my other audible audiobooks from a different account.

As far as merging accounts I'm a little nervous about doing something wrong and then losing access to all of my digital content.
You have to listen to the audiobooks from your other accounts on any device using the app, where you can log in and out of your multiple Audible accounts, not Fires. I went through all this a few years ago when I bought my first Fire as I have four accounts in total.

As for merging, you can only link one audible account to your Amazon account and Audible won't merge multiple Audible accounts into one account.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote