View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 02:50 AM   #80
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I just get a header with name, disabled printer icon Sign In and a spinner in the middle of the page. Maybe it now only works with Chrome based browsers? I even disabled script blocking entirely.

Maybe you have to Sign In?

Edit: It does load in Chromium, not in any other browser. But only reading on screen, no download to read on big 10" eink or off-line.
I think I can change that, but it's probably not worth the trouble for something like this. And (in the U.S.) it works fine in Firefox. (At least it comes in fine, I would have to reset the permissions for downloads.)

At any rate I thought it just kind of fit the general drift of this thread.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote