View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #11
tsolignani
Zealot
tsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It does not. To update pdf metadata, the entire pdf file has to be processed and re-written which is not suitable for running in a server process.
As a matter of fact, I have (many) ebooks into pdf format with are larger than 100 mb (mostly law books I digitized with scansnap, I have one with 8500 pages). But still there should be a plugin to edit them with one click, as you can do with epubs, from inside the calibre «client», so it would be up to the user to decide, likewise with epubs: calibre does nothing on its own, but you can get a plugin to do that.

Thank you.

–
cordialmente,

[Promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-07-2014 at 11:00 AM.
tsolignani is offline   Reply With Quote