View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:51 AM   #211
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Happy Birthday MR and thanks to Alex, the founder of it.

From the day I stumbled in with my iLiad iRex and got welcomed by Desert Grandma, I have been touring MR and have learned a lot.
Special thanks for the the founder of Calibre, Kovid Goyal, but also to the uploaders of the perfectly formatted ebooks at the Patricia Clark's Memorial Library. Patricia's books were the first I found in 2009 in this library and is my favourite.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebooks.php?forumid=128
And of course a special thanks to the moderators, who participate with humor and good sense.
Bravo all!

What would I change? I think a more prominent place for the bookclubs.

Last edited by desertblues; 11-06-2012 at 05:26 PM.