View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
CTH
Zealot
CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Screen size, a problem?

I am thinking on buying a Sony PRS-505, but I am a bit worried about the screen size. I draw a square with the same size on a paper and it seems pretty small... I got a bunch of books in .lit .pdf .txt .rtf and .doc. Does the reader support doc, txt and rtf? and is there any good tools to convert a pdf to text and then read it on the reader? Is there any other handy progs that would help to convert books to the right size? How small text size is preferable, is 10 pt ok?
I also wonder how much space there is on the side of the screen berfore the text starts.

A bunch of questions

It would be reallye great if someone could answer these questions!
CTH is offline   Reply With Quote