View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
kissyfish
Connoisseur
kissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Irex Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Strnad View Post
I think a number of companies were caught flat-footed with the price drops. A market that seemed viable suddenly wasn't.

There's nothing wrong with liking your iPad for ereading! If you're happy, that's what matters. It's all about buying the device that suits you, after all.
I am surprisingly satisfied with it, though I was a big eink fan, I don't mind black and white and slow page refresh and all, as I am fairly slow kind of guy. I did try using a web-browser and email reader on my iliad, but it all became too kludgy for me to support for my own use.

And the battery life was great, but I think apple has the wind to it's back on this, as they have developed a very intuitive product, which does it's functions nicely.

Anyway, it is sad to see the QUE demise.
kissyfish is offline   Reply With Quote