View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 04:27 AM   #402
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiembe View Post
I ask somewhere (can't find it) as a side question (I think) why kobo limited the title font size in the the title page to 2em. I tough it was due to the device. But comparing epub file with the resulting kepub file I note the size is reduced during conversion:

original stylesheet

.titre {
display: block;
font-size: 3em;
margin: 0 0 10% 0;
}

resulting kepub

.titre {
display: block;
font-size: 2em;
line-height: 1.2;
margin: 0 0 10%
}

Why is it happening ?

(Adding) I just try 4em and get the same result 2em.
This isn't being done by the Kepub output plugin directly. The plugin uses the ePub output plugin for most of the conversion. Then it applies the spans and other kepub specific changes. A change like this is being done by the epub part of the conversion. I just checked by doing an epub-to-epub conversion and saw exactly the same change. There should be an option to prevent it from happening, but, I don't do enough conversions to be sure of the options.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote