View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #241
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
It is fun to read this thread on fonts. Apart from the beautiful screen, the pocket support and the incredible amount of storage, the ease of adding fonts is my next favorite feature. Just create a folder and add the fonts. How I wish that it was as easy with my shelved Kindle PW2. I wish Amazon would open up its platform more.

If someone can recommend on-line sources of ready to install fonts it would be greatly appreciated.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote