View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #9
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Kobo can do it with 5 LEDS with a 6.8" screen and the light is very even (and can go too bright) so why does Amazon need 12 LEDs?
Kindle can do it, for me, with four. My favorite Kindle, so far, is the Paperwhite. I bought a Voyage and got rid of it. The six LED lights wasn't bad, though. I wouldn't mind a Paperwhite with six LED lights.

I somehow doubt we will see a remake to get a Paperwhite 4, though.

People who own Kobos certainly seem to prefer them so I haven't figured out why they keep buying Kindles.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote