View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Yes, I can watermark photo's to become less visible.
Of course the book will become JPEGS,no longer the smaller gif format.
My wife's a photographer,she has some nice effect backgrounds she can share.
I'm still looking into options.
When I looked into diaries, I found 4 main types of them:

1- the simple one with just a color cover and white or colored plain papers (with or without lines)
2- Same as above, but with a border design on each page, leaving the center plain or with lines.
3- The one with a watermark as background photo (like a thinned out, semi-transparent photo), with or without lines.
4- Or watermark photo and page border decoration.

Of them, there are those that :
1- Have a single design throughout the whole book
2- Change design with every season, or every month
3- Have a same layout, or design, with different colors every so many pages
4- Have a different layout, different colors every x-pages

Either way those kinds of diaries take up long time to design, as well as should I create a 365 page design or more or less?
All these questions make me realize I don't have the time to be investigating and doing the project alone, by myself.

I could create a simple one, but what's the difference between a book with a soft pink background, and black or red lines and the notebook I just created?

I'm open to discussion, perhaps someone is able to convince me, but the way I see it now, is that it'll take a lot of my time, and I don't have the vision to be burdening something that takes that much of time, if it only can be used by a handful of people (if you get what I mean). Surely, if I had more time, or help, I'd make it!

Last edited by ProDigit; 05-23-2012 at 04:46 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote