View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #14
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoc View Post
Just so I can be clear: under processes, the apps show the MB size: I assume this isn't what you're speaking of. Also shown is CPU usage %--is that the one you look at?

kdoc

Yes, that's it. The CPU % should mostly be zero except fro the Android Operating System. Check and see if there are any processes using a large amount of memory. Touch any processes you know for sure that you started and select End Task. Again, do not end any process that don't look familiar. Also, you may want to download the Startup Cleaner 2.0 I pointed to earlier to prevent any unwanted User Apps from starting on power up which will free up memory and improve performance.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote