View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #105
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Not sure if it's just me but I will admit I'm not crazy on one massive post with all that info. I do like the times one see's threads where the first post acts as an index, supplying links to additional posts that contain the actual data.
Yeah, I agree. It's too long. I'm trying to do too much in one post. Which is ironic it being KISS post about KISSing things.

Maybe next revision (if I don't die of confusion first) I'll split it up into 3 or 4 sequential posts somehow. Edit: The index post with links to the other detail posts - I really that idea.

And I still don't think it's developed or refined enough yet to be a sticky. Someday, maybe.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-20-2011 at 12:44 PM.