View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #40
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I just received my Sony PRS-350 today. I'm charging with the computer, because the USB plugs I have from IFrogz and Amazon Kindle3 don't work. I used the Sony connection that came with the Sony and plugged into each of the IFrogz and K3. The IFrogz connection gives me a reading on the screen "stopped charging" and the K3 one does nothing -- keeps me on the home page and list of books.

Charging with USB to laptop is VERY SLOW! Why didn't they include a charger plug?

The IFrogz charger works with Nook and other items that I charge (except for an Ipod Nano 4th gen).
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote