View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 04:14 PM   #80
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
On reading books in the New Leaf Book Club, I'm also doing well, having read both the final MR Book Club selection, and the February selection for the new club. Plus a bonus book, two of the nominated books for February that didn't get selected. So doing very well on this.
I seem to have missed something here. I've subscribed to the New Leaf Book Club and Welcome to the New Leaf Book Club threads, but haven't seen any notifications for the February selections?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote