Thread: Pig in a poke?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 07:00 AM   #4
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
It's in a poke, but it's no pig. But until you see someone reading on one in a coffee shop and awkwardly ask them if you can try it out, you're not going to know that for yourself.

I came from the PRS-500 myself, so I know where you're coming from. I recommend taking advantage of the 30-day full return policy and just trying it out for a month. Nothing lost if you don't like it.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote