View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #56
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Thanks everyone for your advice, but I'm now throwing a spanner in the works.

Hubby took me to WHSmith today so I could see and play with an Aura HD, and I did, but I have to say that I didn't find the screen any better than my 6 inch Aura, which I took with me. In fact I think my 6 inch Aura screen was better. It was brighter and just as clear as the Aura HD. I put both devices on the same font, as close to the same size as I could managae, same brightness, as much as a mirror as I could make it and the Aura HD seemed dull, much greyer than my 6 inch Aura. And with the light off there wasn't much difference either.

I do have a few pin holes, luckily not near text, but other than that maybe I do have a really good 6 inch Aura?

Last edited by Josieb1; 12-22-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote