Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #60
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
They've finished the movie of Catching Fire and scheduled it for Christmas school vacation release, so I'd pick it (if I'd not already read it). Actually I read all 3 back-to-back.

I've not seen the first one yet. I'm not sure that I want to, even though I gave the book 5 stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Hmmm - I'd probably not put Verne first. Might be nicer to finish that closer to book discussion time.

I'd probably go one of the library loans - Bryson or Joyce.
Good luck.
This does seem the most logical course (both waiting on Verne and reading the library selections first). When it comes to reading, however, I'm not always so logical (hence my taking suggestions).
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote