View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #69
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post

You should be able to get the Google Maps app soon anyway.
I've been quite surprised at how many people used Google maps for more than a cursory look at where they are going, and even more surprised at the anger over the lack of turn by turn directions outside the US. Most of us have been using Tomtom/Sygic/Navigon or even the free Navfree, for years... the lack of google maps is a non-event, for me personally... I've created a springboard link and have relegated apple maps to a folder of Apple apps I never ever use, on the last page in my phone.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote