View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #216
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Another wish (hope I'm not too greedy ) - since I often switch hands when reading, I have to change the tap areas every time I do so, and that takes quite a few taps (menu, settings, advanced settings, tap area selection, close...).

So what I would love to have in the reading menu would be shortcuts to set to 2:1 and 1:2 (or left side tap forward, right side tap forward). That would be fantastic and would my reading make so much more comfortable.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote