Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #136
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Maybe Jon means that each book's ToC "should" be in the main ToC as a sublevel? (Just guessing, could be totally wrong!)

I have no problem whatsoever with the way it's done now (each book's ToC is in the beginning of the book) and I would not call it "broken".

I am so grateful to people that do all this work for the rest of us!! THANK YOU!!!!
Yes, you are correct.

The ePub's ToC only has the highest level of the ToC. Under each title, it should have the next level be all the chapters. We also don't need the Mobipocket ToC pages as well once the ePub ToC is fixed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote