View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 04:39 AM   #23
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordeater View Post
Does that mean that even though I purchase from Amazon.com with my Canadian mail address 'geographical restrictions' apply to me that don't apply to an American buying on the same site?
Yes. But it works the other way, too; there are books available to you that aren't available to Americans.

Quote:
I can't say I've ever come up against not being able to buy a book on Amazon.com that I've wanted. Would the site not notify me if and when I send the book to 'My Cart' that is restricted to me, or is it more likely that I just haven't come across a book I have tried to buy that is restricted?
The site will simply not show you the book. That's probably why you haven't come across it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote