View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Ok, I just had a look at the Catalog feature in Calibre and all I can say is "way coooool". Thanks for mentioning it in this thread.

Quick question, is there any way to have the catalog display a list of books in a series?? I see you can go to Author through the TOC and see it that way, but wondering (not that I have found yet) a way to have it generate a set of pages of your ebooks according to series.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote