View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 08:12 AM   #5
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I switched from the iLiad to the Sony Reader and have been very happy. It's just a much better reading experience with the instant on, longer battery life, smaller file sizes and faster page turns.

The electronic newspaper delivery with the iLiad is intriguing, but there are no U.S. (where I live) papers available and only a few from other countries. I did like the larger display of the iLiad, but I think the contrast of the Sony is better. The iLiad is a nice device with good potential, but I think they are behind from a reading experience/customer experience perspective. If they learn from version one and address instant on, battery life and content availability then they'll have a nice device. Just my .02.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote