View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 06:27 PM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Question What sort of content submissions should Sony's Connect Store accept?

Okay, there's been quite a bit of discussion here regarding the requirements Sony has for independents who want to submit work for distribution via their Connect Store.

I don't want to get into that here (because the other thread is covering it nicely), but I do want to ask what sort of submission criteria we want to see on Sony's part. Hopefully I've covered the basics enough that the poll will mean something. I'm also leaving out the question of a user rating/ranking system, because that seems to be generally agreed to be a good thing, and I don't want to double the answer set.

iLiadites, your opinions are most welcome too, I don't think not having a Reader means you can't have an intelligent, considered opinion on this matter.

So, here's the poll, have at it. Vote. Discuss.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote