View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #44
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
His response about syncing book position via dropbox not syncing books via dropbox.

Personally I sync my books to calibre using the Calibre companion app and the smart eject plugin.
I thought his response was about syncing books -

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
... And also I do not have to load the book on both devices I use the options in moon to copy the book up to dropbox so it can be downloaded to the other device. I works great.
The only time I would want the book on my phone would be if I had an appointment and didn't have my tablet. I have Calibre set up to ignore my phone and normally have very few books on it. I tried to use CC to copy a book to my phone using the content server but you can't choose the file name so Moon+ won't sync because the names don't match.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote