View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #318
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Your problems with the Amazon Collection software are properly directed to Amazon as a feedback, not to me. I am NOT Amazon.

So far as I am concerned, the Amazon Collection software meets my particular needs and that is really all I have to worry about.

I enjoyed all the features of the 5.4.2 update and look forward to the next update.

It is possible that the average Amazon customer is more like me than the dedicated Calibre users and that is why Amazon has not focused on Calibre needs. I have never used Calibre or Apprentice Alf. .......etc....etc...etc
This is a forum. A lot of people come here. It is not about you or yourself. Tone it down a bit. Nobody can bloody relate to you like this and you just piss people off.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote