Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #111
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
also the Workaround for first bug (Kobo not remembering the exact page where you left off reading when put to sleep) doesn’t work for me, I always have the margins set to 0 and it still opens the book several pages before, this is quite annoying, for me it’s the worst bug, I tried to mark the page where I was before leaving the book but it didn’t work.
I've seen no sign of this bug in 2.4.0, so maybe it is triggered by something other than margin settings now. What reading settings are you using? I have margins=4 (2 notches above minimum), linespacing at minimum, Georgia font size 32.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote