View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #68
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
I put new leafpad version on my server. Window size is calculated according to screen size. I hope it will work on Paperwhite, but I can't test it.
Any feedback is welcome.
Yes this is very nice. On PW the one thing that is still difficult is the file open/save window. On the PW it does not properly hide the keyboard, so the bottom part with the buttons is not visible. Clicking on the top part, and using the back button will get rid of the keyboard, but then leafpad loses focus after hitting the ok button.

Imo it would be much better if the file open/close not to use up the full screen, but only the same space that leafpad takes up with the editor.

Also file->quit first closed the keyboard, the top part of leafpad still active. Needs to do another file->quit do exit out completely.

Edit: And what NullNix said about the menu. Maybe either put the menu on the bottom, or let there be on option to increase the font-size of the text in the menu - so that on PW it is easier to reach.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 02-11-2013 at 08:25 AM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote