View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
Simba51
Simba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo & Kobo Mini
What I do not understand is that it is so buggy firmware 2.3.1 that Kobo tasks, he continues to leave it on the server. New undefined users who just bought their new reading light, ends up with a device that does not work correctly. And those who do not know the hacked electronic devices are obviously disappointed with their purchase. And what a bad experience in this wonderful field of digital reading for those people who thought discover a new pleasure!
Gentlemen at Kobo, be more responsive and do not delay in correcting the wrong firmware very quickly, especially the latest firmware replace functional while waiting, as soon as you are reports from users that are full of problems with the present, since there is no other way to experience the update of the liseurs that we connect via WiFi or Kobo Desktop via USB without the choice to accept or not.
I am techie, I'm getting very good. but everyone is not like me. And that frustration that two weeks after the launch and mandatory update this firmware 2.3.1, there is still no new firmware correcting the moin these BIG BUG unacceptable.
Simba51 is offline   Reply With Quote