View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Certainly here in the UK the suspect tax practices of many multinationals have been a focus of much attention. Especially when the Amazon big wig turned up at a parliamentary committee claiming he didn't know how much Amazon sold in the UK. Very amateurish. It has certainly made me more particular about were I spend my money. I think it is making a difference. Starbucks was very empty today when I walked paSt on my way to the local tax paying chain for my cappuccino
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote