Thread: Mini Getting Started?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
ShelaghDB
ShelaghDB began at the beginning.

Device: OSX (latest) Android Phone, iPhone 5, iPad 4 (Kindle App on All)
Getting Started?

I have access to thousands of best sellers and all the new books etc, as iam sure many others do and up until now I have been using my iPhone to read my eBooks on.
I also have 2 HP Touchpads but I just found it much easier to read on the iPhone especially when out of my home, The small size does not bother me and I get lost in the book but I purchased a KOBO Mini a week ago on sale for Black Friday without having done research about it first.

I do have the software Calibre as it is needed in order to transfer ebooks onto my HP Touchpads but I haven't really used it much.

I gather the KOBO MINI I can use .mobi files?

Well, I have tried sending my eBooks to my device on Calibre but nothing has happened.
Or must i just simply drag and drop them into the Kobo mini icon that is on my desktop, like a folder? ( I use Mac )

This mini certainly didnt come with any instructions other than to download the deskop app which i have done but even that is rather vague.

So the question?

HOW DO I GO ABOUT PUTTING ONTO THIS KOBO, THE HUNDREDS OF EBOOKS I HAVE THAT ARE ON MY OTHER DEVICES?

Thank you in advance!!
ShelaghDB is offline   Reply With Quote