View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #81
blogbook
Groupie
blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, KF HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
The couple magazines I looked at on the Amazon web site said "Kindle Fire Only". I quit looking at them after that.
I don't know from personal experience but I think this is meant as in "opposed to Kindle EInk devices" because of the layout (colors, images). Maybe you could ask Customer Service for clarification or try a free or inexpensive magazine.
blogbook is offline   Reply With Quote