View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 02:22 AM   #10
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alex View Post
ixtab, you can use my localization hack to localize KT. My K3Translator.jar program can extract all strings from given JARs, so you can localize it. Second - when you install hack, it on-the-fly translate original JAR and mount localized files (in K3) or make additional language (in K4). So most of work is done
I'm already bought KT, but I will receive it in the middle of Jan (so I can't make my localizations for KT).
Thanks for the suggestion! (Fortunately) I didn't start with the actual translation yet, still poking around. I do have a home-grown script to extract localizable data, but it's more of a hack. So I'll certainly take a look at your program. The KT probably shares a lot of commonalities with the K4, so I assume that much of the work done for the K4 is also applicable to KT. In any case, a single jar with resource bundles (.properties) should do, so it's much less messy than it was on the K3.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote