View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #49
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
Are you calling me silly for rooting?

Nah I rooted, because here soon I expect to put market and gapps on there and hopefully soon there will be adhoc support.
Adhoc support would be great! My phone only supports adhoc tethering, and the Kindle does not, so right now I'm out of luck with tethering. I saw a thread or two about it on XDA, but there doesn't appear to be a working solution yet.

If you want to add Android Market, you may want to see my notes here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=158615
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote