View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Goodereader posted an article called "Essential Kobo Vox Apps and Tools", which you can find here. They include a link to the Sony app, which you can install on your Vox.

My sister has a Sony eReader and I know she installed the app for her Sony books. I haven't checked with her if she's used it to access the store. Since she didn't complain afterwards (I'm usually her go-to person if she has tech problems) I assumed it works fine.

Last edited by Suzanna; 11-19-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote