View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #13
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
I think dropbox is holding out for money. Which makes sense; it's an extremely popular service. And it would fit well with Apple. It would also be a good fit for Microsoft. And also for Google. And for many other companies which couldn't afford it.

I'm not sure how profitable it is, though - I know tons of people who use it. But I don't know anyone who pays for it.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote