View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:32 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBoyle View Post
Kovid,

But these are EPub files that display properly on ONE device, and not on the other, WITHOUT any intervening conversion. I KNOW I'm missing something here.

JLOB
You are missing the fact that the PRS-600 had a very primitive implementation of ADE which was unable to display ePub files fully justified. The PRS-650 has improved ADE software, and is correctly displaying your ePub files fully justified. It's the 600 which was not displaying the books correctly; the 650 is showing them as they should be.

If you prefer left justification, you're going to have to edit your ePub files, and remove the full justification, but I'd strongly urge you to accept that the "normal" way to produce an ePub book is with full justification.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote