View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thank you, ATDrake. In this case, it's the index to the Harvard Classics and I added in the reading plan leaflet; so as it references multiple volumes, I do need some sort of search string so readers can go to the correct volume and find the text.

Of course, I would note any changes. I did cringe a little at 'altering' the book, but as I said, it was a giant mess (the index) anyway, and I did not see how it would be in any way useful to the ebook reader to try and clean it up.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote