View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #117
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa12321 View Post
Hi Everybody,

I wonder if it is possible to change with the laucher the page up, page down, keys....
The reason is that I have the fb reader, and i want to read it with page rotated to horizontal.
But te fb reader only allows 90 deg rotation, not 270 degrees. Therefore te page up / page down keys are in the lower part of the position, quite uncomfortable...

Maybe I could assign to another key the function of page up, page down.... Is that possible?

Thank you !!!
Nope. That's not what this does. Unless, you want to click Shift - Space or something every time you want to change the page.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote