View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Question index_search & dictionary inflection index

I created a dictionary that uses the inflection index feature. For example, if you highlight "caught", it will display the entry for "catch," if you highlight "went" it will display the entry for "go" etc. because I added these variants as so called inflections to the main entries. (I attached a smaller demo dictionary with just 3 entries that shows how this works.)

However, when I do a manual search or use index_search as a <guide /> item, only the actual index entries show up in the list and not their inflections. However, I'd like them to be included, too.

What I cannot figure out is the right index_search parameter(s) to make the inflections show up in the list as well because I cannot figure out how to specify the inflections index as the index to be searched.

Any ideas are welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EnDeSampleDic.zip (2.3 KB, 366 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote