View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 08:31 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Sounds to me like the new one is the old one just souped up a little. You should buy the 500 at 58 dollars using the Sonycard deal and call it good!

Its one of the only electronic products I've EVER bought that COMPLETELY does exactly what I need it to do (Allows me to read)

I cant see how paying 400 bucks or whatever the price is going to be for the 505 is going to be worth it for a warmed over version of the 500

(Unless I'm missing something important in the new release..)
The price of the 505 is going to be $299.99.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote