View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 01:14 PM   #25
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Hmm... on my original Aura running 4.7.10413, refresh set to every chapter and full screen enabled, I don't see ghosting and if I open reading stats or fonts or whatever, that is what is displayed next time I tap the center.

I have the 4.11.11982 firmware on the Clara HD.

Full screen is an option, not a hack. You can choose to show/hide the Title and/or the footer.

I've set the refresh back to Chapter. It seems to work better. Will see over time... The thing that bugs me with the chapter refresh is that some books have very long chapters.

Last edited by deleted2; 11-28-2018 at 01:17 PM.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote