View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:33 PM   #20
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
On my Aura H2O2, I get no ghosting with chapter refresh, except one instance where it was on sleep for a very long time and I noticed faint ghosting of the cover until I refreshed the screen by going into my "Activity". So far, that one instance is the only instance.

I do have the same behaviour with the reading progress, tapping in the middle once brings up the progress slider, not the stas, even if the stats ere the last page visited.
I feel*less alone.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote