View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:31 PM   #19
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I haven't noticed any difference in the ghosting in the recent couple of firmware versions. I've been using the "Chapter" refresh and it seems to be fine on my various devices. The only missing thing is what @jackie_w referred to in that a refresh doesn't happen when the menus are closed if the title isn't displayed.

I think that is a design decision. As the progress isn't always being displayed, they are showing the progress when the menu bars are displayed.

Maybe I should have stayed with the firmware intended for the Clara HD, instead of installing the latest Mark 7.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote