View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:15 PM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
It happens when in full page mode, with no Show Title and footer.
I haven't noticed any difference in the ghosting in the recent couple of firmware versions. I've been using the "Chapter" refresh and it seems to be fine on my various devices. The only missing thing is what @jackie_w referred to in that a refresh doesn't happen when the menus are closed if the title isn't displayed.
Quote:
Another thing that only seems happen in full page mode is when taping in the centre to see the reading progress, you always get the place where you are in the book with the arrows. It doesn’t remember the last thing you opened like the reading stats.
I think that is a design decision. As the progress isn't always being displayed, they are showing the progress when the menu bars are displayed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote