View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 01:12 PM   #28
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I have both, and I compared them closely yesterday. I felt text sharpness was equal, but I thought the Voyage offered a hair more contrast.

Of the two, I prefer the larger screen of the Oasis 2 and also appreciate the fact that the lighting on the Oasis 2 is less blue and more natural. My Voyage is probably bound for eBay eventually. Love the Voyage form factor, but my eyes really appreciate a larger screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote