View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 06:26 PM   #23
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
I'd like to add that I find that I like changing the Voyage between hands quite a bit more. The Voyage origami cover is also my favorite Kindle cover ever, partly because it is equally easy to open with either hand. The only downside for me of the Voyage/origami cover combination is that if the Voyage goes to sleep in the open cover, I have to fiddle with the cover to get at the power button. It is just an annoyance to me and nowhere near a deal breaker for me.

(I know others hate the cover, but I like it a lot.)
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote