View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 04:55 PM   #37
FlyHero
Member Retired
FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funyoungman View Post
I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but here is a side by side of my brand new Oasis vs my trusty old veteran Kobo. Same library book borrowed from overdrive set to the Publisher's font. I tried to get the size and spacing settings as close to identical as well.
The brightness settings are at none, max and 50%. I turned the bluelight filter on the Kobo to off. Pictures were taken under LED office lights.

http://imgur.com/a/b622tLH

Hopefully the comparison is useful.

Edit: It seems like imgur reduced the quality of the images to such an extent as to make them useless. I'll try finding a better way of sharing the full size images when I get home from work.
Thanks. Hard to tell often in photos but it seems the Oasis has a little better contrast? And is not as bright at 50%? I have seen people say the KA1 is quite bright even at lowest setting...a lot brighter than H202 for example.

Last edited by FlyHero; 08-15-2018 at 05:01 PM.
FlyHero is offline   Reply With Quote