View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 02:37 PM   #35
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hap124 View Post
I am still interested in as many opinions are people are willing to post. It sounds like you are declaring the post closed or something. In the KA1 owners thread there are many negative posts as well, so the more input the better to suss out what is what.
the posts will be useful to others as well as you therefore inferring the thread closed was definitely not my intention. my apologises if that appeared to be the case although ultimately the only way for you to suss out what is what is by trying a KA1 yourself but of course i'm sure you already know that.

personally when i buy any ereader i always make sure i have the option to take it back to the shop if it doesn't satisfy all/most of my needs, i definitely would never buy one online obviously i realise that might not be optionally for everyone.

good luck in making your choice/decision.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote